Your guide to Ashford and Tenterden car parks
Planning on visiting Ashford or Tenterden Town Centre? Here’s our helpful guide on where you can park, ways you can pay, our free parking offer and other useful information.
Ashford town centre car parks
Tenterden town centre car parks
Fancy some free parking?
You can park for free at the following times and places:
- Edinburgh Road multi-storey car park – free after 3pm every day, free all day on Sundays and bank holidays
- Elwick Place – free after 3pm every day
- Flour Mills – free on Sundays and bank holidays
- Station Road, Ashford – free after 3pm on Sundays and bank holidays
- Bridewell Lane, Tenterden – free on Sundays and bank holidays
All our car parks have free parking after 6pm (however Edinburgh Road car park closes at 7pm).
You can also park for free in the High Street, North Street and Bank Street after 6pm from Monday to Saturday and all day on Sundays.
Easiest ways to pay
No cash? No problem. Most of our car parks and all of our on-street machines take card payments or you can pay with your mobile phone via Parkmobile.
Phone: 020 3003 2523
Parkmobile App (free to download)
Save via a season ticket
If you regularly use our car parks why not take advantage of discounted parking fees by purchasing a season ticket? Chose from Station Road, Edinburgh Road, Dover Place, Flour Mills or Henwood car parks in Ashford and Bridewell Lane in Tenterden.
Electric charging points can be found in the following locations:
- Civic Centre and Stour Centre car park
- Vicarage Lane car park
- Julie Rose Stadium
- Elwick Place car Park
- Tenterden Leisure Centre
- Station Road car park
Closer than you think
Did you realise the following journeys are only a few steps away? (approximately!)
- Vicarage Lane car park to St Marys Church - 257 steps
- Edinburgh Road car park to the Band Stand - 170 steps
- Elwick Road car park to Ashford Gateway Plus - 117 steps
- Edinburgh Road car park to Boots/top of Lower High Street - 220 steps
- Dover Place car park to Ashford Gateway Plus - 310 steps
- Bridewell Lane car park to the Tenterden Gateway - 140 steps
- Station Road car park to St Mildred’s Church - 270 steps
- Recreation Ground Road car park to the Town Hall - 279 steps
- Tenterden Leisure Centre to Boots - 406 steps
Find out more
For more information on each individual car park visit our Parking page.